You are here:Home > Admissions > UG
Under Graduates Programmes
- The Candidate has passed the II-Year Pre-University or XII Std. or equivalent exams with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology, Electronics & has secured not less than 45% of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for admission to Engineering and Technology courses.
- A Candidate shall be eligible for admission to any of the full time degree courses is the holder of a diploma in appropriate branch of engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education in Karnataka or equivalent qualification and has secured not less than 45% of marks in the final year Diploma examinations. Provided that in respect of Architecture the Candidate must have secured not less than 50% of the marks in the final year Diploma Examination and appeared for Aptitude test (NATA).
- KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY (KEA). (Formerly called as CET) Karnataka domicile candidates can apply for this test. For details please log on to Website: http://www.kea.kar.nic.in. During the month of jan / feb.
- COMEDK. Both Karnataka and Non-Karnataka candidates can take this test. For details refer to Website: www.comedk.org during the month of jan/feb.
- Management: Contact direct to the college.